AntibiokosState-of-the-art software technologies for antimicrobial stewardship teams
Our latest application is a powerful tool aimed at facing the challenges of consumption and growing resistance to antimicrobials.
Antibiokos, the solution that enables your health facility to :
- Implement a complete management program at the local, regional and national levels, easily and in real time
- Integrate systems from a variety of disciplines (pharmacy, microbiology, surgery, etc.) to form an artificial intelligence module
- Track opportunities for intervention based on easy-to-configure settings
- Report antimicrobial consumption rates with Defined Daily Dose (DDD) and Days of Therapy (DOT) for each healthcare unit, period or administrative year
- Establish correlations between several factors in various sites such as resistance profiles and antibiotics consumption
- Raise an alert when a prescription does not meet the established criteria
- Reduce costs related to antibiotic prescriptions
True benefits and impacts
Antibiokos integrates interfaces from various disciplines to create an artificial intelligence module.
Modern technological approach
- Central screen that combines data from other interfaces
- Mobile platform interface
- Multi-user establishment licence
- Open data access and open platform
- Data security
- Simplified installation
Integration of international organizations guidelines (WHO, CLSI, SHEA, CDC)
User-friendly entry screen and extensive features
Possibility to match antimicrobials and types of infections
Permanent monitoring of Pharmacy/Laboratory
- Right antibiotic
- Inappropriate antibiotic according to drug susceptibility testing (DST)
- Unjustified excessive combination
- Prescribed antibiotic does not reach infected site
- Right dosage
- Right duration of treatment
- Right route of administration
- IV to PO conversion
- Restricted access
Links between antibiotics and multiple parameters
- Infection diagnostic
- Microorganisms and antibiogram
- Other labs (e.g. creatinine, protein C-reactive, ALT, etc.)
- Vital signs
Monitoring of multiple antibiotics combinations
Optimizes the route within a set time
Adjustable parameters according to the user’s needs
Real-time monitoring and alarm module that triggers a stewardship data sheet
Antimicrobial stewardship reports
- Pre-configured and flexible report module
- Antimicrobial consumption DDD/DOT
- Document expenditure reduction
- Microorganism resistance rates
- Antimicrobial prophylaxis in surgery
- Interconnection with healthcare-associated infections
- List types of interventions
- Intervention results analysis
- Define antimicrobial stewardship targets
- Document the correlation between microorganism resistance, healthcare-associated infections and antimicrobial prescribing practices
Our applications are designed to provide tangible and measurable benefits to maximize your investment.
Nosotech software provides real-time access to the data in all your source systems, making it possible to issue alerts as soon as the information is processed. It constitutes an invaluable tool for rapid intervention in case of an outbreak, as well as for oversight of antibiotic use and monitoring of your isolation measures. In addition, it provides access to real-time data on antimicrobial resistance within your care facility.
Antibiokos offers all the necessary features to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of your teams. The use of computerized systems has been shown to improve efficiency by up to 90% by reducing the time required to enter data and access records.
The automatic detection algorithms work continuously for you. Studies have shown accuracy rates of 92% for computerized systems over 34% for manual systems.
Nosotech’s user interfaces offer outstanding quality and performance. Patient records can be comprehensively updated automatically, with information gathered from all the necessary source systems. We excel in designing user interfaces for multiple systems and in varied clinical settings. Studies on the effectiveness of antimicrobial surveillance programs have shown that almost 94% of pharmacists face difficulties with accessing data. Nosotech’s applications tackle this issue head-on, providing highly efficient user-friendly interfaces.
With Nosotech software solutions in place, in-house practices can be standardized, facilitating management of your infection control programs and teams. Our software solutions make training new personnel easier, and deployment of the system extended to workers and specialists of your healthcare facility can be accomplished more quickly.
The intelligence of Nosotech’s applications is put to full use in the report module. The system is supplied with a set of dynamic reports enabling users to monitor all the statistics and data gathered by our applications, all of which is searchable using the integrated data mining functions. In addition, data and reports can easily be transferred to other software such as the Office suite. You can also create customized reports yourself or let us develop them for you according to your specifications.
Studies consistently demonstrate that antibiotics account for over 30% of the cost of drugs used in hospitals. Implementation of comprehensive, computerized antimicrobial stewardship systems have been shown to generate 22% to 36% savings on drug costs, ensuring a rapid return on investment.
Rapport des types d'interventions Types d'interventions d'antibiogouvernance
Rapport des interventions par périodeInterventions d'antibiogouvernance par période
Rapport des interventions par unitésInterventions d'antibiogouvernance pour les antibiotiques sélectionnés